(Updates to 4 p.m. close) NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Friday after robust results from software maker Oracle Corp brightened the outlook for technology and helped the Dow and S&P 500 post their best weekly performance since March. The Dow Jones industrial average was up 53.49 points, or 0.39 percent, to end unofficially at 13,820.19. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 6.97 points, or 0.46 percent, to finish unofficially at 1,525.72. The Nasdaq Composite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Oracle helps market end higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.