* Retailers, housing data weigh on markets * Final 3rd quarter GDP in line with expectations * Dow down 0.8 pct, S&P down 0.3, Nasdaq up 1.5 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Fading hope for a recovery in the housing market and worry about the outlook for consumer spending kept U.S. stocks in check on Tuesday, with weakness in retailers and car makers getting in the way of an early rally. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Outlook for economy keeps market in check" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642