(Updates futures, adds economic data) By Denise Duclaux NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Stocks are poised for a solid start on Friday, putting the blue-chip Dow on track for its eighth straight session of gains as hopes swell for a swift war with U.S.-led troops barreling through southern Iraq. "It would appear that things are going well in Iraq and the market is acting positively to that," said Craig Cummings, a partner at Cantor Fitzgerald. With Iraq putting up only sporadic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks poised to rise; war confidence grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.