* Investors pause after Tuesday's surge, before Fed * Federal Reserve expected to cut interest rates * Signs of thawing credit markets offer positive spur * Energy stocks up on higher oil price; airlines drop (Recasts first paragraph, adds details, update prices) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks headed for flat open on Wednesday as profit-taking and concerns about rising oil prices offset optimism about a possible interest-rate cut and signs of a thaw in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Profit-taking likely to lead to flat open" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642