(Updates close with details on November's rally, more on GM) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rallied on Monday, driving the Dow to a gain for the year and its highest close since March as Boeing Co. shares hit a 4-1/2-year high on news of multibillion-dollar aircraft orders. Boeing's stock jumped 3.1 percent to close at $69 on the New York Stock Exchange, after hitting $69.47, the highest since May 2001. Its climb contributed the most to the Dow's advance and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rally, Boeing's climb offsets GM's drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.