(Updates to close) By Haitham Haddadin NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - Stocks rallied strongly on Friday, lifting the blue-chip Dow to its best week in more than 20 years as investors found hope for a swift end to the Iraq war in a firestorm of missiles and bombs raining on Baghdad. The Dow and Standard & Poor's 500 Index posted their eighth straight day of gains. Stocks rose at the open and leaped in late morning after a BBC report quoted a British official as saying Iraqi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rally; Dow, S&P mark 8th day of gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642