(Updates to early morning) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday as confidence in corporate earnings and sound economic data outweighed lingering concerns over the prospect of higher interest rates. Boeing Co. led the Dow after it received an order for 50 7E7 Dreamliners, its new flagship passenger jet. "Earnings have been astounding," said Chris Wolfe, head of equities at J.P. Morgan's private bank. "There also seems to be a fair bit of momentum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rise, Boeing leads with big jet order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642