(Updates to 4 p.m. close) NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Blue chips rose for a seventh day on Thursday, extending their longest rally since August 2000, as a U.S.-led assault on Iraq intensified in a war investors hope is quickly resolved for the United States. Events unfolded swiftly on the first day of a U.S.-led campaign aimed at toppling Saddam Hussein. The United States attacked key targets in Baghdad with cruise missiles, and with its British allies sent advance ground troops into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rise; Dow gains for 7th session in row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642