(Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Vivian Chu NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, as positive earnings reports from companies like Lockheed Martin Corp. and several encouraging economic reports reassured Wall Street the economy is strongly recovering. ExxonMobil , the world's largest publicly traded oil company, and drugmaker Pfizer Inc. were the biggest contributors to the Standard & Poor's 500 gains. International Business Machines Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rise, economic data reassures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.