(Updates to midday) By Anupama Chandrasekaran NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Thursday after an upward revision to U.S. economic growth boosted investor confidence, while strong earnings from Toll Brothers Inc. lifted shares of other home builders. Technology stocks gained as investors who missed out on Nasdaq's recent rally, its longest in more than five years, jumped into the game, strategists said. Shares of Dow industrial companies, which are sensitive to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US stocks rise on GDP data; homebuilders, techs up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642