By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, regaining some of the previous session's losses, as investors welcomed more strong corporate profits, offsetting worries over interest rates and lurking security fears. Defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp. gained after reporting higher profit and drugmaker ImClone Systems Inc. jumped to a 4-year high after bringing its cancer drug Erbitux to market. "We're getting back some of what we lost yesterday," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks rise as Lockheed, ImClone earns shine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642