(Updates to 4 p.m.) NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Thursday as higher oil prices lifted energy companies in a noncommittal market faced with conflicting data on the economy's health. The Dow Jones industrial average gained 34.79 points, or 0.25 percent, to end unofficially at 13,912.94. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 5.96 points, or 0.39 percent, to finish unofficially 1,531.38. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 10.56 points, or 0.39 percent, to close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Rising oil lifts energy shares, econ data mixed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.