(Adds personal income data, schedule for consumer confidence report) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised to rise on Friday as investors go bargain-hunting after two days of losses, which sent the major indexes to their lowest levels in a month on fears of rising interest rates. Blockbuster earnings continued on Friday, with Dow component Procter & Gamble Co. and oil giant ChevronTexaco Corp. posting sharp increases in quarterly profit. So far this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks set to rise after hitting month lows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.