* Economic deterioration stalls four-day rally * Jobless claims swell, new home sales plunge * Dow off 2.7 pct; S&P 500, Nasdaq each off over 3 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates with Amazon.com rising after hours, adds volume and advance/decline figures in last two paragraphs) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks tumbled on Thursday, derailing a four-day surge in the S&P and Nasdaq as poor earnings, coupled with a fresh ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Signs of deepening economic woe slam Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642