(Updates to early morning) By Caroline Valetkevitch NEW YORK, Nov 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged higher on Wednesday after a better-than-expected consumer sentiment reading for November boosted investors' hopes about spending. Limiting gains on the Nasdaq were shares of Research in Motion Ltd. , which fell 5 percent to $63.64 on Nasdaq after the Blackberry wireless device maker cut its subscriber outlook for the balance of this fiscal year [ID:nN23446083]. On the earnings front, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks up slightly after sentiment reading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.