NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rose sharply on Friday after data showed the U.S. economy grew at a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent pace in the fourth quarter, the quickest rate in more than six years. S&P 500 futures rose 8.6 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures gained 74 points, and Nasdaq 100 futures added ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures rise sharply after U.S. GDP data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.