NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks retreated further on Thursday sending the Nasdaq briefly into negative territory, while the S&P 500 and Dow industrials were near session lows, as investors worried about the impact of Chrysler's bankruptcy. * Energy and biotechnology companies weigh * The Dow Jones industrial average fell 28.92 points, or 0.35 percent, to 8,156.81. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 3.70 points, or 0.42 percent, to 869.94. The Nasdaq Composite ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Market loses ground on Chrysler woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642