NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses, with the major indexes falling more than 1 percent during morning trading, weighed by technology shares and the materials sector. * The Dow Jones industrial average was down 119.48 points, or 1.17 percent, at 10,116.68. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 11.86 points, or 1.08 percent, at 1,085.64. The Nasdaq Composite Index dipped 40.12 points, or 1.81 percent, at 2,181.29. * Weaker-than-expected data on durable goods and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Markets extend losses; indexes off 1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.