NEW YORK, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq briefly turned negative on Thursday, weighed down by declines in shares of technology bellwethers such as Microsoft , but the Dow and S&P 500 advanced on strength in financials. * The Dow Jones industrial average gained 53.92 points, or 0.74 percent, to 7,324.81. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index added 6.57 points, or 0.86 percent, to 771.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index rose 2.37 points, or 0.17 percent, to 1,427.80. (Editing by James Dalgleish)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Nasdaq loses ground; Dow, S&P 500 up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.