NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S stocks rose on Tuesday as investors digested the final figures for third-quarter gross domestic product and awaited November data on the health of the housing industry. * Surprises in the figures for November existing and new home sales could have a stronger-than-usual impact because of the holiday-thinned trading volumes. * The GDP figure, the government's final estimate for that quarter, confirmed that the economy contracted at an annual rate of 0.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-U.S stocks rise after GDP, ahead of data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.