(Updates to show S&P down 1 pct) NEW YORK, Dec 17 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 stock index slid 1 percent on Monday as worries about the housing slump's impact on the economy rattled investors. The Nasdaq was also down more than 1 percent. The Dow Jones industrial average was down 118.60 points, or 0.89 percent, at 13,221.25. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 14.69 points, or 1.00 percent, at 1,453.26. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 36.11 points, or 1.37 percent, at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-S&P 500 falls 1 pct; economic worries persist" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.