* Economic worry hits technology shares * U.S. GDP shrinks more than previously thought * Cisco tumbles on news of planned shutdown * Dow up 0.2 pct, S&P 500 up 0.3 pct, Nasdaq off 1.4 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline) By Charles Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq slid on Tuesday as worries over the deepening global economic slump drove a sell-off in technology shares, overshadowing a plan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Tech view, economic woe sink Nasdaq; Dow, S&P up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642