(Updates to midmorning) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Friday, led by technology shares after higher-than-expected results from software maker Oracle Corp and a share buyback from Texas Instruments Inc . Oracle's shares rose 4.2 percent to $21.92 after its earnings and revenue topped analysts' estimates and Citigroup and UBS raised their price targets on the world's third-largest software maker. For details, see [ID:nN20450992]. Shares of Texas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Technology shares lift Wall Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.