(Updates to late morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Monday as investors snapped up shares of technology companies, including Microsoft Corp. , on hopes the recent cut in interest rates would keep the economy growing and spur capital spending. Shares of Microsoft, the software maker, led advances on the S&P 500 and Nasdaq indexes, along with Apple Inc. , the maker of the iPhone, and Google Inc. , the Web search company. "The bullish thesis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Techs, GM spur advance, but financials drift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.