(Updates to midday) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks advanced on Monday, led by gains in technology shares as investors bet the recent cut in interest rates would keep the economy growing and spur business spending. Software maker Microsoft Corp. was among the biggest gainers on the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq, along with shares of Apple Inc. , the maker of the iPhone, and Google Inc. , the Web search company. The United Auto Workers union began a strike ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Techs lead advance on growth hopes, offset GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642