* Bargain-hunting follows prior tech rout * Bleak data add to worries about slump * Tiffany, Deere stocks hit as outlooks disappoint * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to late morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. technology shares rose on Wednesday as investors followed Tuesday's tech sector rout with a search for attractively priced shares, tempering concerns about the worsening global economic outlook. But the Dow and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Techs rise on bargain search; Dow, S&P 500 flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642