(Updates with open) NEW YORK, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened slightly higher on Tuesday as investors welcomed more strong corporate profits from DuPont Co. and others, helping to offset worries over interest rates and global security. Shortly after the open the Dow Jones industrial average was up 20.93 points, or 0.20 percent, at 10,465.66. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 2.34 points, or 0.21 percent, at 1,137.87. The technology-focused Nasdaq Composite Index was up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. stocks tick up at open as earnings star" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.