* Fed keeps rates steady, says economy picking up * Technology, industrial shares top gainers * Dow flirts with 10,000 * Dow up 0.8 pct; S&P 500 up 0.7 pct; Nasdaq up 0.9 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to midafternoon, changes byline) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday as the Federal Reserve said economic activity has picked up following a severe downturn, an assessment that suggested the outlook ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St advances on Fed's optimistic view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.