* Autos slip as bankruptcy threat looms * Banks fall on Spain bailout, Geithner * Dow off 3.4 pct, S&P down 3.3 pct, Nasdaq off 3.1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to midday, changes byline) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks slid on Monday as the Obama administration raised the possibility of takeover and bankruptcy for two major U.S. automakers, and European bank rescues sent financial shares lower. In the latest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St battered by automaker, bank worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.