* U.S. efforts to spur economy boost optimism * Home builders' stocks up after mortgage data, Fed move * Nasdaq outpaces Dow, S&P helped by tech companies * Dow up 1.3 pct, S&P 500 up 1.4 pct, Nasdaq up 1.7 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. (Adds weekly, monthly stats; AIG and GM; updates index figures) By Chuck Mikolajczak and Chris Sanders NEW YORK, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Wall Street closed out its worst year since the Great Depression on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St closes out worst year since Depression" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642