* Retailers, housing data weigh on markets * Final 3rd-quarter GDP in line with expectations * Dow and S&P down 0.5 pct, Nasdaq down 0.7 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in thin volume on Tuesday, shedding earlier gains after housing data showed a steep drop in home values and continued concerns about the U.S. economy weighed on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St drops on weak economic data, cheaper oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.