* Low liquidity seen as many traders still out * Ford, Home Depot among the biggest gainers * Apple shares fall, weighing on Nasdaq index * Dow up 0.5 pct, S&P up 0.3 pct, Nasdaq flat By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged higher on Wednesday in the first trading session since a massive storm in the U.S. Northeast forced a two-day market closure. Trading was expected to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St edge higher after historic closure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.