* McDonald's shares rise on November sales * Italian prime minister's resignation adds to uncertainty in Europe * Investors look for progress in Washington "fiscal cliff" talks * Dow up 0.2 pct, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct By Gabriel Debenedetti NEW YORK, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks advanced slightly on Monday, helped by gains in McDonald's after the fast-food giant posted strong sales results, and a move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St edges up, led by McDonald's and tech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642