(Updates to close) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks finished Thursday about where they started it after the Federal Reserve said it sees moderate economic growth over coming quarters but signaled it remains concerned about inflation. The Nasdaq closed slightly higher, boosted by communications equipment and semiconductor stocks, which rose after brokerage upgrades of Cisco Systems Inc. and Intel Corp. . The Fed left the benchmark U.S. interest rate at 5.25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St ends flat after Fed's rate decision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.