* S&P loses 3.3 percent for the quarter, ends on high note * Ford shares drop after warning about weakness in Europe * RIM, Nike shares sink, KB Homes jumps * Dow up 2.2 pct, S&P up 2.5 pct, Nasdaq up 3 pct (Updates to close) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks surged on Friday to close out a sour quarter on a high note a s investors cheered an agreement by European leaders to stabilize the region's banks, a pact that helped remove some of the uncertainty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St ends weak quarter with a bang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.