* Data from China raises fear about global growth * Morgan Stanley plummets on bank contagion fears * Ingersoll Rand tumbles on profit outlook * Indexes off: Dow 2.2 pct, S&P 500 2.5 pct, Nasdaq 2.6 * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Edward Krudy NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended their worst quarter since the depths of the 2008 credit crisis, crippled by Europe's debt debacle, a U.S. credit downgrade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St ends worst quarter since 2008 meltdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.