* Retailers, housing data weigh on markets * Third-quarter GDP contracts in line with expectations * Dow off 1.2 pct, S&P off 1.1 pct, Nasdaq off 1.1 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell in thin volume on Tuesday as housing data showed a steep drop in home values and continued concerns about the U.S. economy weighed on retailers, undermining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St falls on housing data, retail jitters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.