* Spending, durable data weak, but not as bad as feared * Wal-Mart settles wage lawsuits * Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P up 0.4 pct, Nasdaq up 0.1 pct For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US] By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 24 (Reuters) - U.S stocks rose on Wednesday in thin volume after a flurry of data showed the economy was weak, but not as bad as feared, and Wal-Mart's shares advanced after it said it had settled 63 class-action wage lawsuits. A government report ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St gains on economic data, Wal-Mart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.