* Government expands bailout of auto industry * Home prices, consumer confidence fall, data shows * Dow Chemical could tap $13 bln loan for takeover-report * Dow up 0.9 pct, S&P up 1.1 pct, Nasdaq up 1.2 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. (Updates to midmorning) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday after Washington expanded its bailout of the auto industry, boosting hopes that the government would be able ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St gains on latest auto bailout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.