* Auto bailout bolsters economic hopes * Large-cap tech companies lift Nasdaq * Consumer confidence, home prices at record lows * Dow up 2.2 pct, S&P up 2.4 pct; Nasdaq up 2.7 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. (Updates to close) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks climbed on Tuesday after the government expanded its bailout of the auto industry, bolstering hopes lawmakers would continue to take steps to minimize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St gains as latest auto bailout raises hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642