* Autos slip as bankruptcy threat looms * Banks fall on Spain bailout, Geithner * Dow off 3.5 pct, S&P off 3.6 pct, Nasdaq off 3.3 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to afternoon, changes byline) By Edward Krudy NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks dropped on Monday as the Obama administration's talk of takeover and bankruptcy for two major U.S. automakers, and bank rescues in Europe prompted investors to book profits after the recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St hit by worries about autos and banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642