* Autos slip as bankruptcy threat looms * Banks fall on Europe bailouts, Geithner * Dow off 3.3 pct, S&P off 3.5 pct, Nasdaq off 2.8 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Edward Krudy NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks tumbled on Monday as two major U.S. automakers took a step closer to potential bankruptcy, and a spate of European bank rescues heightened concerns over the financial system's health, putting the brakes on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St hits the brakes on autos, bank woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.