* Fed statement awaited for policy guidance * Energy shares down after EIA inventory data * General Mills rises after profit tops estimate * Dow down 0.2 pct, S&P 500 down 0.3, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to midday, changes byline) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks edged lower on Wednesday, pressured by falling crude-oil prices, as investors awaited a policy statement from the Federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St markets edge lower on oil ahead of Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.