* Government expands bailout of auto industry * Data on Consumer confidence, home prices on tap * Dow Chemical could tap $13 bln loan for takeover-report * Volume expected to be light through the week * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Dec 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised to rise at the open on Tuesday after Washington expanded its bailout of the auto industry, while volume was expected to be light in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St to open higher on latest auto bailout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.