* Allstate falls after posting quarterly loss * Continuing jobless claims rise to record level * Worries rise that stimulus package could be held up * S&P 500 futures off 12.30 points, Dow futures off 85 points, Nasdaq futures off 8 points * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set for a lower open on Thursday, pressured by a weak earnings season and an increasingly bleak economic outlook after data ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St to open lower on earnings, economic woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.