* Oil prices climb, energy stocks follow * RIM, Nike shares sharply lower, KB Homes jumps * Dow up 1.8 pct, S&P up 2 pct, Nasdaq up 2.6 pct (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks surged on Friday as investors cheered an agreement by European leaders to stabilize the region's banks, a pact that helped remove some of the uncertainty that has been plaguing markets. The broad rally put the S&P 500 on track for its best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St powers higher after euro-zone agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642