* Stocks pull back after Chrysler bankruptcy * Dow Chemical's profit beats estimates, stock soars * Initial jobless claims fall, continuing claims rise * Dow up 0.3 pct, S&P up 0.4 pct, Nasdaq up 1 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Thursday, but were well off session highs, as investors sought to reconcile upbeat corporate profits and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St pulls back after Chrysler bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642