(Updates to show Nasdaq up over 3 percent in late rally) NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended gains on Wednesday as investors went bargain hunting in the technology and telecom sectors, and a rise in oil prices lifted energy companies, easing some concerns about the worsening global economic outlook. The Dow Jones industrial average gained 138.50 points, or 1.63 percent, to 8,617.97. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 19.60 points, or 2.29 percent, to 876.99. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St rallies on tech rebound and energy sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.