* Bargain hunting for tech lifts Nasdaq * GM soars on renewed bailout hopes * Energy sector buoys Dow, S&P as oil tops $54 * Govt cash infusion overshdows economic data * Dow up 2.9 pct, S&P up 3.5 pct, Nasdaq up 4.6 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to close) By Charles Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks climbed on Wednesday as investors snapped up tech stocks trading near their cheapest levels in five years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St rallies on tech rebound, GM and energy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.