* Bargain hunting for tech lifts Nasdaq * GM gains on renewed bailout hopes * Bleak economic indicators overshadowed by holiday * Dow up 1.4 pct, S&P up 2.2 pct, Nasdaq up 3.2 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to late afternoon, changes byline) By Charles Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks climbed on Wednesday as bargain hunting in the tech sector and renewed hopes of a General Motors bailout helped investors shrug ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St rallies on tech rebound, GM and energy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642