(Updates to afternoon) NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks gained on Wednesday as a tentative labor agreement at General Motors Corp eased worries about Detroit's automakers and more weak economic data added to expectations for another cut in interest rates. The GM accord, which still must be approved by a majority of United Auto Workers members, included a health-care trust fund aimed at limiting health-care costs, which raised hopes other carmakers would soon reduce their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St rises on GM accord, rate hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.